Gray Level Requirements
This test is subjective. You do not need to pass each part perfectly.
So, you want to up the intensity of your training by including Gray classes in your schedule? To keep these classes FUN and safe for everyone, we require you perform a skills assessment to ensure our level system is effective, that you are ready, and that our coaches are teaching to an appropriate level for all students.
Watch the video above and be sure to pay attention to the verbal cues. This video will allow you to self-assess and determine if you are ready or if there are things you still need to work on. Simply check the class schedule for the pre-determined test time and show up ready to go. You do not need to be completely ready for Gray in order to come to the assessment as it's a good way to see where you're at and what you still need to work on moving forward. To respect everyone's time please do not ask to be assessed at a random time, but rather set up a time that works best for both you and a coach if you cannot attend the pre-set time.
In order to take Gray classes you must upgrade your membership HERE to PREMIUM which will also offer you discounts on additional services, products, and workshops.
GRAY/PREMIUM Class Requirements
- 15sec shoulder extension with dowel
- standing pike stretch, palms flat
- 15sec Asian squat, heels down
- 5 gymnastics push-ups, shoulders protracted
- 10 ground rows on rings, shoulders below anchor point of rings
- 30sec hollow body hold, not handstand line but more lifted/rounded
- cast wall walk into 1min handstand
- 5 handstand kick-ins without wall
- 15sec handstand hold without wall
- 10sec L sit, palms flat
- 10sec top support on rings and 30sec on P bars